Sunday, May 5, 2013
This project has been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed it SO MUCH. The visuals are right up my street and the cuteness of it all has made it a very positive project to work on. I think I set out to do what I wanted, which was to improve my 3D skills to the point where I can generate my own assets for game prototypes. I created lots of 2D placeholder art at Blitz when we didn't have an artist, which obviously was a huge help, and I'd like to think I'd be able to do the same thing with 3D assets now. Overall I'm quite pleased with this project (if I might say so myself...); I've improved tons and had a lot of fun.
Sooo, unless anything major comes up, this is me signing off! As an extra cute way of ending this blog, here's a little jackalope baby:
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Some steps (huge image; right click and choose "view image" to view a bigger version):
I'm going to post some steps and references for the otter image next. I have a bunch of refs and WIPs lying around; just haven't gotten around to putting them on a little sheet yet.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
I decided to include this project in my banner for the degree show! Ta-daa: