Sunday, May 5, 2013

Done, done and...done?

It's kind of weird, but think I've finished this project... Hooray! All the progress images, PDFs, presentations and renders have been painstakingly collected (special thanks to Maya for crashing every ten minutes at four in the morning <3) and updated, and I think it's all good to go.

This project has been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed it SO MUCH. The visuals are right up my street and the cuteness of it all has made it a very positive project to work on. I think I set out to do what I wanted, which was to improve my 3D skills to the point where I can generate my own assets for game prototypes. I created lots of 2D placeholder art at Blitz when we didn't have an artist, which obviously was a huge help, and I'd like to think I'd be able to do the same thing with 3D assets now. Overall I'm quite pleased with this project (if I might say so myself...); I've improved tons and had a lot of fun. 

Sooo, unless anything major comes up, this is me signing off! As an extra cute way of ending this blog, here's a little jackalope baby:
Dawwwh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment