I've made a bunch of changes to my lil' scene today, hopefully to the better!
- Stolen the jackalope's flowers and scattered them around the scene.
- Changed the tree to make it look more elegant; the trunk is neater and the foliage has been rearranged, re-coloured and gifted with some transparency. I also added some falling "leaves" in the air and on the ground.
- Wrestled with Maya to add a ramp shader to the hill. It also has a paper texture overlaid on top.
- Created and textured some leafy fabric plant things to give the scene some more interest.
- Desaturated the bear a little bit, and went over it with a speckled brush to break up the solid colours.
- Added a third stone texture.
- Made some general layout improvements.
I also put some paper textures on top of that render; quite liking the result...
Oh, and the bunny render issue seems fine now? No idea what's going on there. Oh well.